Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Goal for 2016

After completing the Seven for Seven plan last year, I needed something new for this year. There is always a need for a Missionary Challenge, at least for me. Having something to look forward to and really strive for helps drive my top seated ambition. I thought and thought about something really difficult to do, but also something that would yield some big results. I already tried to send some Books of Mormon to The Son of Sam and The Unabomber.
 
So, what could I do?
 
And, I got it!
 
My plan is to get at least one Juggalo to read the Book of Mormon.
 
 
I use to listen to Insane Clown Posse a lot during my university days (especially the Carnival of Carnage album), and I can't believe that I never thought of this before.
 
Juggalos, for some reason, are considered a gang under the FBI standards for being classified as a gang. This is very weird, since Juggalos are really only a group of music admirers. You can watch a video about it here.
 
So.... This is my goal for this year, and I am reminded of 2 Corinthians 5:15"And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again."

No comments:

Post a Comment